It’s been a long time since we’ve been moved by a testimony like the one Jonathan Bernis shares in the opening chapter of his new book. It will literally send a chill down your spine as you see God’s hand at work in the life of the founder of Jewish Voice Ministries. This well known Messianic Rabbi will share with you his view of the end times, all from a unique Jewish perspective. Come meet the founder of Christianity, Jesus the Jewish Rabbi, and learn how to introduce God’s Chosen People to their long anticipated Messiah from both the Old and New Testaments.
Table of Contents
PART ONE – And Then the End Will come.
1. What if everything You Have Been Told About the Last Days is Wrong?
2. Why Satan Hates the Jews
3. Aliyah: The Return of the Jews
4. Something is Happening Among the Jewish People
5. The Gospel to the Nations
6. The Mystery of the Two Messiahs
7. Are the Times of the Gentiles at an End?
PART TWO – Your Role in Ushering in God’s Kingdom
8. Bringing “Life From the Dead”
9. Rabbi, What More Can I Do?
10. A Step Further
11. Jesus and the History of Israel
12. The Best is Yet To Come