Charting the Bible Chronologically: A Visual Guide to God’s Unfolding Plan – Book
The Bible follows the rise and fall of kingdoms and governments, covers millennia of ancient history, and reveals God’s plan for humanity through powerful accounts that still speak today. Charting the Bible Chronologically by authors Ed Hindson and Thomas Ice gives readers a panoramic view of the events recorded in Scripture, all laid out in chronological order.
Included in this book’s 40-plus full-color charts are…
- timelines of biblical history
- overviews of major empires
- a master foldout chart of the entire Bible
From “In the beginning” to the New Jerusalem, this theologically sound and easy-to-understand compilation provides the big picture of what God has done, is doing, and will do. Charting the Bible Chronologically is an unparalleled visual resource for new believers and Bible scholars alike.
Charting the End Times: A Visual Guide to Understanding Bible Prophecy – Book
The result of decades of careful research and Bible study, the charts, and well-written explanatory text provide a fascinating picture of the times ahead. Charting the End Times includes…
- A foldout portraying God’s complete plan for the ages
- More than 50 full-color charts and diagrams
- Timelines of the end times
- A comprehensive overview of the key elements of the last days
- Clear answers to tough end-times questions
Providing a wealth of information, this book is certain to become a popular study tool for understanding God’s unfolding plan!