An ancient prophecy written over 3,000 years ago reveals that the Arab states and terrorist populations that surround Israel will soon confederate to wipe Israel off the map. Their mandate is clear: They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.” (Psalms 83:4)
In this timely CD, Bill Salus addresses all the questions commonly asked about Psalm 83:
1. Is the Psalm merely a prayer and not an actual Bible Prophecy?
2. Was the Psalm 83 prophecy already fulfilled in modern times?
3. Were the Arab-Israeli wars of 1948, 1967 or 1973 a fulfillment of Psalm 83?
4. Is Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 the same prophecy?
5. Why isn’t Psalm 83 part of the Armageddon war?