Four breakout Christian apologists, no strangers to “fringe” topics, take a radical look at Cosmology based on new discoveries in physics and unconventional insights into the Bible. Each is noted for his willingness to tackle the challenges of secular skepticism and examine the intersection between modern science and the Bible. You will embark on an astounding adventure exploring the Cosmos with awakened eyes, guided by their unrestrained research as well as remarkable and unprecedented conclusions.
In volume one of a two-volume study, the controversies of angelic incursion in humanity’s history and their impact on the human genome are considered. Also discussed: the nature of evil and the role that fallen angels and heavenly archons have played in the story of the Bible as well as rethinking Christology and the meaning of the Logos, contrasting with Gnostic and occult concepts of the demiurge. Here the authors demonstrate startling parallels to our day.
In regards to modern physics, numerous timely topics are tackled which include:
- Dangers of CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the occult agenda behind humanity’s most powerful machine; and its link to the Tower of Babel;
- Opening dimensional portals and its unknown effects, including awakening the creatures of the Abyss, and a possible connection to the planet Saturn;
- Man-machine hybrids empowered by the Internet and threats presented to humankind from unrestrained advances in transhumanist research.
- Challenges to Einstein’s standard model by the revolutionary concepts of the Electric Universe proposed by scientist at the Thunderbolts Project;
- Theories about cosmic wars and the “real” star wars of ancient times.