Christopher Columbus may soon be purged from American history books if author and Emmy award winner Richard Dewhurst has his way. The tentacles of this ongoing cover-up of the biblical giants extends to powerful institutions of higher learning. Is it any wonder why? The Genesis six account might prove to be embarrassing to the theory of Darwinian evolution! Dewhurst has written a remarkable history book, not necessarily from a Christian perspective, but through the eyes of a researcher and news historian. His book is chock full of pictures, first-hand accounts, newspaper records and historical writings, presenting a convincing case that giants once roamed America. Dewhurst explores the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, once home to massive but now heavily excavated copper mines. There he finds newspaper accounts of huge nine and ten foot skeletons, male and female, that were unearthed wearing copper crowns, robes made of expensive pearls and exotic mica jewelery. One page after another will take you to parts unknown as we learn the real history of America. Yes, the red-haired giants were here! You will enjoy Dewhurst’s research on a fascinating hunt for proof of the biblical Nephilim. You will love the incredible pictures in this book!
Table of Contents:
1. How Big Were They?
2. North America: Land of the Giants
3. How Old? Clues From Mastodons and Carbon Dating
4. Copper Crowned Kings and Pearl-Bedecked Queens
5. Pyramids and Pictorial Mounds
6. Cities in Circles and Lines
7. A Copper Kingdom and Copper Miners
8. Treasures of Giant Burial Grounds
9. Holy Stones, a Calendar Stele, and Foreign Coins
10. Extremely Ancient Red-Haired Mummies
11. Megalithic Catalina
12. Insights Into Origins