Fully revised and enhanced with a full-color timeline. Over 700 scriptural reference, from Genesis to Revelation, hundreds of cross-reference, dozens of sayings and events from the Bible.
For over 100 years, Freeman’s Manners and Customs of the Bible has been the serious Bible student’s choice. Short of enrolling in a course in ancient Hebrew civilization, The New Manners & Customs of the Bible is the quickest, easiest, and most enjoyable way to understand the people and culture of the Bible.It is an invaluable key to unlocking a complete and accurate understanding of the scriptures, which is often hidden in ancient Hebrew culture.
Do you know:
- What significance earrings had in biblical?
- The source of the water for Noah’s flood?
- What Jesus really meant by the “eye of a needle”?
- What it means for Christ to wear “many crowns”?
- What Paul was referring to by a “triumphal procession”?
All these questions and hundreds more are answered in this book. It is a reference book that belongs on the bookshelf of every earnest Bible student and teacher.