No separation of Church and State here. A look into the spiritual roots of government.
The New World Religion presents insightful clarification between authentic biblical Christianity and the occult teachings of the “New Age” by explaining the religious underpinnings of a dangerous, yet rapidly growing movement. Gary documents the growing “empowerment” of the U.N., soon to be felt by us all as new international laws and regulations become fully enforceable in the new millennium. This compelling book takes issue with hidden agendas aimed at destroying our Christian heritage and encourages a stand for righteousness and faithfulness to the teachings of Jesus Christ in the expectation of His imminent return.
Crucial issues covered in The New World Religion:
- The spiritual motivation of those pursuing world government
- The plans for a New World Religion
- The true goal of the environmental movement led by Mikhail Gorbachev
- The secret educational agenda of the U.N. World Core Curriculum
- The facade of global unity
- The phenomena of hypnosis and spirit guides
- The occult threat to Christianity
This book focuses on the spiritual dimensions and political philosophies of the one-world movement as revealed in the writings of the 20th Century’s top New Age leaders. This is must read to understand the dramatic, yet disguised differences between biblical Christianity and New Age teachings. The book includes 50 exhibits, over 300 footnotes and a complete copy of the Jesuit oath.
(Originally printed in 1999, but more relevant now than ever.)