- We believe in God, revealed in three persons – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was born of a virgin woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life, and died on the cross and rose again bodily on the third day, so that we as sinners may receive his salvation and the promise of eternal life. Faith in Jesus Christ saves us from a literal hell, for a literal, eternal Heaven. He ascended into Heaven with a promise to return some day.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired, infallible Word of God, without error or fault in its original manuscripts. The Scriptures should be dispensationally interpreted.
- We believe the Bible clearly teaches that Jesus Christ is coming again – first in the air to resurrect those believers who have died and to rapture those who are still alive. His coming may occur at any moment prior to the Tribulation Period.
- We believe in the visible, personal, premillennial return of Jesus Christ to the earth at the close of the Great Tribulation. He will establish His kingdom and reign for 1,000 years. Afterward, we shall enter Heaven, the Holy City, New Jerusalem, where we shall live and serve God throughout eternity.
- We believe in God’s promise of eternal life for the saved and His warning of eternal damnation for the lost.
If you, dear friend, have not yet come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as your own personal Savior, we encourage you to give your life to Christ. Just say a prayer and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and come into your heart, so that you might have eternal life and be “born again.”